Monday, November 3, 2008

Hamilton Makes History



Picture Courtesy: AFP

England's Lewis Hamilton is only 23-year-old, but he achieved what others only dream of. Hamilton, who drives for McLaren, has created history in Formula One, by becoming the youngest world champion despite his fifth position in the Brazilian Grand Prix. He took the crown, thanks to his grit and determination. Hamilton, considered by many as the first black driver in Formula One, told journalists, "It's pretty much impossible to put into words how I feel. I'm speechless. It has been such a long journey and I am thrilled to be able to do this for everyone." I wish him all success, good luck, and greater achievements.

8 comments:

Plamena Markova-Koleva said...

Wow, 23... Impressive! All the best, Lewis! Who knows - may be now he reads ;)

Kadri Luik said...

Yeah! F1 is one of the sports that I actually like and care about. It was great to see him win.

Tanweer said...

Hamilton...Kudos to u dude..I love dis guy...he is fantabulous...

Gattina said...

My poor husband got a nervous breakdown because of that, hehehe ! As Italian he is 100 % Ferrari of course !

Anonymous said...

He is not only a winner but a generous one as well, wishing everyone the same success he achieved is good.

Ire said...

That is awesome...darn! he is cute too!

Rakesh Vanamali said...

I am reminded of the superstar Ayrton Senna!

Its news to me that hes all but 23! Amazing!

Thanks for bringing this up!
& Thanks also for your comments on my space!

Cheers

Rakesh

Tatiana said...

What here it is possible to tell still? Hamilton is real man